BBC Business English
Building Business English Fluency Faster
The most innovative Business English training solution using video on any device -
for students, language schools, colleges and companies
The BBC Movie
Fun Oral Practice
BBCBE Video Tour
BBCBE uses mobile devices and HD cameras to create a truly unique learning experience through real video interactivity enabling students to build fluency faster, improve pronunciation, increase confidence and express themselves more dynamically in work situations.
Watch the video to see how!
How It Works
Students learn by watching clips of the 2-hour BBC movie along with video tutorials, then practise speaking through engaging activities such as business simulations and pronunciation activities using their mobile or desktop cameras.
Scenarios require students to solve real business problems and to communicate even personal work related issues; requiring them to think in English and not just listening passively.
The system automatically records student dialogues allowing self/instructor assessment and viewable progress over time. While most activities are auto-marked, video feedback can also be given for recorded business simulations and presentations.
BBC Business English is divided into two parts, Episode One and Episode Two. Each episode contains 10 module topics with up to 3-4 hours of exciting learning activities and dramatic movie storyline.
You can review the module topics below. Please contact us for detailed course objectives and module units.
- 1 Socializing, networking & describing your company
- 2 On the phone: common phrases, apologies & selling
- 3 Making arrangements & giving reports
- 4 Meeting visitors & giving recommendations
- 5 Describing products & giving presentations
- 6 Making travel arrangements
- 7 Staying at a hotel & dining out
- 8 Describing a company’s services & facilities
- 9 Explaining how something works & solving technical problems
- 10 Arranging meetings & changing plans
- 11 Analysing your competitors
- 12 Making a convincing argument
- 13 Travelling on business
- 14 Advanced presentation & effective powerpoint techniques
- 15 Entertaining clients
- 16 Dealing with problems & complaints
- 17 Negotiations & developments
- 18 Negotiating tactics
- 19 Meetings: persuasive language & chairing
- 20 Managing employees & resolving issues
Subscribers & Resellers
Subscribe now to offer BBC Business English to your students and clients
For organizations we provide everything you need – including marketing materials, front-end payment gateway, payment & commission tracking – to immediately generate revenue by reselling the courses to students.
Make 40% or MORE selling subscriptions to organizations and students!
BBC Business English is developed by a team of corporate instructors and instructional technology designers at WebSwami, a leader in language learning platforms, in cooperation with the BBC language services incorporating a million pound budget movie - produced specially for business English learners with well-known TV actors.
We felt that current business English solutions with an emphasis on watch-and-repeat methods are not effective in developing fluency. They also fail to use video technology innovatively, while often lacking practical corporate language. Therefore we've produced a course that lets students interact with video naturally, ensuring students get enough realistic and relevant conversation practice conveniently on any modern device.
Click on your region below to get instant access to your free account today: